Tullamore Dew Heritage Centre

Bury Quay

Phone: 057 9325015
Email: tullamoredhc@eircom.net
Web: www.tullamore-dew.org

Visit the birthplace of Tullamore Dew and Irish Mist Liqueur. Located in the original 1897 Bonded Warehouse the centre houses an exhibition on the distillery and the town development of Tullamore. A copy of the ‘Book of Durrow’ illuminated manuscript is also on display. Guided tours available. Self Guided Booklets in English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Swedish and Spanish. Facilities include: - Tourist Office - Gift Shop - Conference Facilities - Cafe Bar and Restaurant Wheelchair accessible. Open all year round.